Makuep Review : Acne & Oil Clearing Foam (Garnier)


This is the cleansing foam from the Pure Active Anti Acne White Series. Thank you Garnier for the sample.




They said:
A complete solution to fight 12 signs of acne and oil for a prefect clear white skin.
Enriched with Salicylic Acid helps to fight acne, tightens pores and reduce excess oil. Herba Clear from Blueberry extract that helps fight against acne and oil signs for bright and radian skin

  • Brighten Skin
  • Reduce Acne & Acne Mark
  • 12H Oil Control
  • Fights 12 Signs Acne & Oil
  • removes dullness
  • lightens marks
  • reduce spots
  • reduces pore size
  • fights pimples
  • removes excess oil
  • removes blackheads
  • soothes skin
  • skin looks smooth
  • skin feels moisturized
  • gives even looking skin tone
  • protects from the sun 
Direction: Gently massage on wet face, lather instantly. Rinse off with water. Avoid the eye area. 
Source : Lazada


I love this cleansing  foam. It is foamy and it managed to clean away the dirt and oil at my face. It doesn't irritate my face. (I also have acne at that time)

Overall I love this cleansing foam. 

Pros:
- managed to clean away dirt and oil at my face
- make my skin refresh and hydrate

Cons:
- None

Repurchase?
- Yes. I would

So have you tried this Garnier foam? What do you think? Have you tried using other products from this line? What do you think? Let me know in the comments below. :D

~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...