Makeup Review : Color My Brows (Etude House)


I was tempted to buy this brow mascara. The price is RM 46.

What it is A mascara only for eyebrow to keep its layer neat and give natural but urbane colors.

What it does - Hide dark & black brow: Providing natural and clear brow colors by hiding its own dark color.
- Easy & Quick brow coloring: Quickly dried to make brow layer and color fixed even while re-applying.
- Brow care: Allantoin, Beeswax, Carnauba wax provide nutrition and moisture on skin and brow.

Detail #1 Rich Brown: For dark hair such as black or dark brown
#2 Light Brown: For bright hair such as blondie light brown
#3 Red Brown: For red-ish hair such as wine, red brown
#4 Natural Brown: For bright hair such as natural brown
#5 Blondie Brown: For very bright hair such as gold, blondie brown

How to apply- Lightly touch eyebrow in the opposite direction of eyebrow to layer color.
- Comb towards eyebrow layer to make them neat. Make brow head's layer to stand.

Beauty Tip- In case of lack of eyebrow hair, use eyebrow pencil to make eyebrow line first and use Color My Brow: It makes naturally clear eyebrow.

Caution1. Use only as directed.
2. Avoid storing in high and low temperatures and areas exposed to direct sunlight.
3. Cease use if problems arise.
Source : Etude House 



I got myself #4 Natural Brown. I think I suppose to get #1 Rich Brown as I have dark hair :P.


I'm not a fans of using eyebrow but this eyebrow is really good. It make my eyebrow this clean look. It kinda waxy so it will harden my eyebrow so I really need to use makeup remover. I'm not an expert in eyebrow but this mascara wand is really easy to use for beginners like me. 

Pros:
- easy to use
- make it a clean look
- have 5 different shade

Cons:
- none

Repurchase?
- Yes

So have you tried this eyebrow mascara? What do you think?

~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...