Makeup Review : Heroine Make Volume & Curl Mascara S (Kiss Me)


I always heard an amazing review on this mascara. So I had to try!



They said :
Description
Provides voluminous eyelashes that lasts all day long!* Instantly locks the curl during application while the polymer holds the curl upwards effectively for a long time.
Highly resistant to tears, sweat, water and sebum. Super guard polymer coats the eyelashes evenly preventing any smudging.*
Contains 4 types of essence; camellia oil, wild rose oil, argan oil and royal jelly extract to protect sensitive eyelashes from damage while wearing makeup. 
Features & Benefits
• Fuller eyelashes
• All day curl locking
• Waterproof
• Formulated with essence ingredients
Source: hermo


This mascara wand have unique shape. 

This is a really good mascara. It managed to make my eyelash more volume and bigger. I love it.

This mascara is a waterproof and can last a whole day. Only the downside is it really hard to remove. I need to use a really good eye makeup remover!!

Pros:
- waterproof
- managed to make my eyelash more volume and make my eyes bigger

Cons:
- really hard to remove

Repurchase?
- Yes I will!! xD
~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...