Makaeup Review : White Seed Real Whitening Essence (TheFaceShop)


I got this essence from The Face Shop. Thank you The Face Shop!!


White Seed Real Whitening Essence
- Real whitening essence that delivers powerful whitening effects for clear milky white skin.
- 7 free formula.
- TFS originally developed Hexylresorcinol gives powerful whitening effects that is 1,000 times more than that of vitamin C, to create milky white skin that shines from the inside.
- Hydro matrix gel system maximizes moisturizing ingredients and active ingredients for dewy, clear skin.
Source : thefaceshop


It is a essence that have whitening effect. I think it is used after moisturizer? LOL Korean products have too much products and steps. Sometimes it confuses me.. 

Anyway, this essence have a lovely smell. I really love it. It moisturize my skin and I think it make my face more dewy and fresh. I love it but this is one of the products that I could live without. However if it is on discounted price I would buy it LOL.. 

Pros:
- have a lovely smell
- make my face more refresh, moisturize and dewy 

Cons:
-None

Repurchase?
- Yes if it is on discounted price. 

So what do you think? Have you tried this products?

~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...