Makeup Review : Stay on Max Eyeliner Pencil (Elianto)


Another Elianto review. I like Elianto haha. This one is eyeliner with smudge pen at the back. I get it free of charge buying something. I forgot what haha.


This is a long-lasting, water-repellent and smudge-proof eyeliner, its feels soft and smooth to apply.

Usage : Start from the inner corner of the upper lashline.Draw the line by pulling the eyelid.

Source: elianto.biz

The normal price for this eyeliner is RM20.00. Elianto always have a promotion. Do check it out when it have promotion.


This is the swatch before and after smudging with the provided smudge tip. It really intense when applied. When I smudge the line it started to fade. The above picture is when I first smudge it the colour started to fade and then I try to put it again and smudging again. The effect as above picture. 

Well at first this is really a great eyeliner to make a quick smokey eyes. I have a monolid and oily lids, well this eyeliner does stay until end of the day (not pigmented as when I applied it) but it kinda messy and bleed?! at my lower eye lids. Not really a cool look if I have a really long day. 

Overall, I like it for a really quick smokey eyes but I'll avoid wearing it at my lower eye lids.  

Pros:
- cheap
- great for quick smokey eyes as it have smudge tip
- smooth and creamy when applied
- no need to use sharpener 

Cons:
- bleed at the lower eye lids
- when smudging the colour started to fade

Repurchase?
- yes if I didn't find any eyeliner for a quick smokey eyes.


~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...