Makeup Review : Eye Studio Master Liner (Maybelline)


Pencil’s delivery plus cream ‘s intensity.
Draw bold and smooth lines easily unlike any other. Experience the power of cream with a top-to-bottom glide.

Experience the new generation of pencil liner: 
• Oil-free cream formula holds the highest concentration of pigments for more intense eye drama
• Smudgeproof and waterproof for 16 hours
• Most intense line for lasting drama 
• Safe for sensitive eyes and ophthalmologist-tested
• Contact lens safe

Source : Maybelline 

The eyeliner have three colour that are black, brown and white.


I always wanted a white eyeliner to use at my waterline. So I bought it at Watson around RM12.00. :D Super cheap. Its stated at the label :
- creamy pencil with soft glide
- intense colour
- smudge proof and water proof


The eyeliner have a twist pencil so that pencil do not require sharpening. 


The eyeliner have a pigmented colour but sometimes it hard to show the true colour when I use it at my waterline. However it does what it claims to be. At the end of the day, the eyeliner still there even with my oily lids. Well I don't have a high expectation with a cheap price, but to use only at my waterline , it doesn't irritate my eyes and the eyeliner didn't smudging at the end of the day. 

Overall I love it. 

Pros:
- super cheap
- doesn't irritate my eyes
- doesn't smudge 
- still there at the end of the day
- doesn't need to use sharpener.

Cons:
- sometimes it hard to show colour and hard to my eyes.

Repurchase?
- Yes!

~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...