Makeup Review : Eye Studio Master Liner (Maybelline)
Pencil’s delivery plus cream ‘s intensity.
Draw bold and smooth lines easily unlike any other. Experience the power of cream with a top-to-bottom glide.
Experience the new generation of pencil liner:
• Oil-free cream formula holds the highest concentration of pigments for more intense eye drama
• Smudgeproof and waterproof for 16 hours
• Most intense line for lasting drama
• Safe for sensitive eyes and ophthalmologist-tested
• Contact lens safe
Source : Maybelline
The eyeliner have three colour that are black, brown and white.
I always wanted a white eyeliner to use at my waterline. So I bought it at Watson around RM12.00. :D Super cheap. Its stated at the label :
- creamy pencil with soft glide
- intense colour
- smudge proof and water proof
The eyeliner have a twist pencil so that pencil do not require sharpening.
The eyeliner have a pigmented colour but sometimes it hard to show the true colour when I use it at my waterline. However it does what it claims to be. At the end of the day, the eyeliner still there even with my oily lids. Well I don't have a high expectation with a cheap price, but to use only at my waterline , it doesn't irritate my eyes and the eyeliner didn't smudging at the end of the day.
Overall I love it.
- super cheap
- doesn't irritate my eyes
- doesn't smudge
- still there at the end of the day
- doesn't need to use sharpener.
- sometimes it hard to show colour and hard to my eyes.