Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Natural Shine (Acuvue)

I have been given a chance to try 1 Day Acuvue Define.


They said :
Inspired by your natural iris, 1 • DAY ACUVUE® DEFINE™ with LACREON® provides a high standard of beauty to give you the natural radiance you seek. The sophisticated pattern adds natural texture to create depth to the iris while its varying translucency blends in with the iris to highlight depth, which provides an illusion of bigger, sparkling eyes.
Source : Acuvue


So this is the review on Natural Shine. Natural Shine Dark have grey limbal ring with glittering gold shine. I think the price is around RM100++ for a box that contains 30 pcs. It is more expensive than Freshkon.


This is the comparison between these three types of lenses.


It have 14.20mm diameter and 8.5mm basecurve


It have a nice pattern that suppose to enhance your eyes colour, not changing the eye colour. 



So this is the picture with the lens. Well it make my eyes more sparking. LOL.. I love it. It suitable for work/professional event that maintain the natural colours but enhance your eyes,


So this is my eyes with and without lens. It make my eyes bigger. If you can notice the lens is kinda moving around. I think it because the base curve is bigger than what I used to have. So the lens kinda move around. 

In comfort wise, it is comfortable. It doesn't make my eyes dry but the lens kinda move around and make my vision blurry. 

This is a daily lenses so you must throw it away after using it. Do not reuse it!!

Pros:
- comfortable
- enhance the natural eyes colour

Cons:
- expensive
- the base curve is bigger than my eyes. 

Repurchase?
- Maybe not, aside from it is expensive, it doesn't suitable for my eyes. 

So have you tried this lenses? What do you think?

1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style - click here
1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style - click here
1 Day Acuvue Define - Natural Shine - click here

~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...