Contact Lens Review : Rohto C Cube Eye Drops


When I'm using contact lens I always use eye drops. It make my eye moisturize. Well there are cases when some contact lens doesn't require eye drops and some really make me want to put eye drops each one hour. 

So when I saw my friends use this eye drops, the first thing that make me want to buy it is the size and it looks so cute LOL. 

They said:
Clear x Care x Comfort
- For persons who are particularly concerned with eye dryness or eyestrain caused by contact lens use.
- Moisturizes and soothes irritated, dry tired eyes.
- Can be used while wearing any type of contact lens.
- Supplementation of tears (dryness of the eye), discomfort when wearing hard or soft contact lenses, eyestrain, blurred vision (caused by excessive eye mucus, etc.)
- A wet veil, making contact lens wear comfortable. Formulated with ingredients that do not build up on contact lenses.
Source: Mentholatum


LOL. The box is bigger than the eye drops itself. 


Some read me manual is inside the box.


Ta-dah!! This is the eye drops it is so small. It is easier to carry and brings to anywhere. 

This eye drop is really comfortable. When I really have a dry eyes, a drop of this, my eyes become so refresh. I really love it. 

The fact that the bottle is cute and really handy to bring anywhere in my purse. The price is kinda pricey. The price is around RM15+-.. Sometimes cheaper depends on the sale. 

So yeah, I really love use this eye drop as it handy, and refresh my eyes. Only the downside is the price. It kinda expensive for an eye drop. 

Pros:
- refresh my eyes
- cute bottle and handy to bring anywhere

Cons:
- expensive

Repurchase?
- Yes. Even when it really expensive but I will buy it if it on sale.

So have you tried this cute eye drop? I love it. :D
~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...