Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)


They said :
Inspired by your natural iris, 1 • DAY ACUVUE® DEFINE™ with LACREON® provides a high standard of beauty to give you the natural radiance you seek. The sophisticated pattern adds natural texture to create depth to the iris while its varying translucency blends in with the iris to highlight depth, which provides an illusion of bigger, sparkling eyes.
Source : Acuvue


This is the review of Acuvue with Accent Style. Accent Style have a black limbal ring.


This is the comparison between these three types of lenses.



It have a 14.22mm diameter and 8.5mm base curve.


It have a black limbal ring it suppose to enhance eye rather than changing the eye colours. 


So the picture shows wearing the lenses in outdoor and indoor. It doesn't make any differences. It just make my eyes sparkle. 


So from the picture above, the lenses does make my eyes bigger. It looks natural and it is suitable to wear at the professional event. Just as I mentioned in my previous posts the lenses does float at my eyes due to base curve is bigger than what I used to wear. However the lenses doesn't drying and it can used it for a long time without discomfort. 

Overall, the lenses is soft and comfortable but it doesn't suitable for my eyes. It kinda float in my eyes. 

Pros:
- comfortable
- make my eyes bigger

Cons:
- expensive
- Have a big base curve and doesn't suitable for me

Repurchase?
- No

Have you tried this lenses? Do you love it? Do tell me about it :D

1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style - click here
1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style - click here
1 Day Acuvue Define - Natural Shine - click here

~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...