Makeup Review : Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery BB SPF 50+ PA+++ (Biore)


I got a free sample from Biore. Thank you Biore :* (blows kisses). I got free sample of sunblock aqua with a slight beige colour that suitable for makeup base. 


They said:

A new water-based BB cream with high UV block effect, Biore UV AQUA Rich Watery BB provides long lasting SPF 50+ PA+++ UV protection. Its bright beige color covers dullness and brighten skin tone, makes your skin look naturally bright. Its texture is non-sticky and non-greasy, works great as a smooth makeup base. It also contains Hyaluronic Acid and Mix Citrus Essence as moisturising ingredients to leave skin healthy and hydrated.

Source : Kao



I love this sunblock. It doesn't feel oily and sticky. I love that it have the light beige colour as it corrects my skin tone. It is suitable for makeup base. It have this matte texture that make it easy for me to apply makeup afterwards. There are some sunblock that so sticky that it interferes my makeup routine. 

Overall, I love this sunblock and Biore doesn't disappoint me :D. 

Pros:
- not sticky and oily
- moisturize
- light beige colour, corrects my skin tone
- a base makeup that doesn't interfere my makeup routine afterwards. 

Cons:
- None. I love it!

Repurchase?
- Yes. :D

So have you tried this sunblock? Do you love it? 

Biore UV Aqua Rich Whitening Essence SPF 50+ - click here
Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery BB SPF 50+ PA+++ - click here

~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...