Contact Lens Review : Sensitive Eyes Plus Saline Solution (Bausch & Lomb)


This is the first solution that I have used. It said for sensitive eyes LOL. The price is relatively cheap RM20 something for two bottle!!



They said: 
Sensitive Eyes Plus saline solution to rinse your soft contact lenses. The gentle, pH-balanced formula contains potassium, an ingredient found in your own tears.
Key Features & Benefits
 - Use for rinsing after daily cleaning and before insertion
- Safe for rinsing after chemical or hydrogen peroxide disinfection
- Use for diluting enzymatic cleaning tablets and storing soft contact lenses after thermal disinfection 
Note: This product does not disinfect or clean your contact lenses. We recommend renu sensitive Multi-Purpose Solution to clean, rinse, disinfect and store your soft contact lenses.
Source : Bausch & Lomb

So as have mentions above this solution DO NOT DISINFECT OR CLEAN your contact lenses. It mainly used for rinsing and store the contact lenses. You need to use another product called Daily Cleaner to clean your contact lenses.

In terms of irritation, this solution doesn't irritate my eyes. It really make insertion the lenses is comfortable. Maybe some of you will asked why you need to  buy this seperate solution when in the markets they sells multi-purpose solution that clean, rinse and disinfect your lenses. LOL at first when I started use contact lenses, I bought the wrong solution I thought this is multi-purpose (It cheaper than most of the solution at the shelves LOL). So after I notice that I need daily cleaner, I bought the daily cleaner. The price (solution + daily cleaner) is almost the same with one bottle of multi-purpose solution. However I notice that this one bottle can lasts a month and when use the multi-purpose solution I need almost 2 bottle for a month. So I think in the long run buying this solution + daily cleaner is cheaper than using the multi-purpose solution and this solution doesn't irritate my eyes!!!

Overall, even the hassle to buy two separate products, I love this solution as it doesn't irritate my eyes :D.

Pros:

- doesn't irritate my eyes
- cheap

Cons:
- need to buy a daily cleaner as this product do not clean and disinfect the contact lenses

Repurchase?
- yes, I haven't found multi-purpose solution that did not irritate my eyes :(

So what solution that you have use for contact lenses? Did it irritate your eyes? 

 Sensitive Eyes Plus Saline Solution - click here
Sensitive Eyes Daily Cleaner - click here

~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...