What you expect me to do?

It should be simple. Love is. You loving someone and that someone is loving you back. Why it go this far? Thanking all your honesty but what you expect me to do? Why you the one is asking me to decide. You know what I feel about you. You just know that I can't simply leaving you. I can't leave you neither lying to myself. I just can't. Everyday afraid of the same thing.

Can't we just go back to before it all started? Before I started fall for you. I want to go back. I miss my old times when I'm don't have any worries. I want to go back where everything is simple. I just want to go away far away from here.

~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...