My poor heart

Fragile.
This is one word that I can describe about my heart. Well I try very hard to make it bullet-proof. It seems working fine until that day. Just slightest hope my dear heart is melting again. =.=

All those memories come back to me. I don't want the same thing to happen again. The wound that my heart get still fresh and it just stop bleeding. I don't want it to bleed again. My dear heart just stop. Stop with all your hope. I know you are just being naive and all. I'll make another shell to protect you that proof with everything. Just stop hoping and just continue with your life.

~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...