Foodies : HOT Chicken Flavor Ramen Carbonara (Samyang)

I'm late in this post but better late than never. This is suppose the limited edition Samyang variety, with a creamy and spicy noodle.


So this ramen have two pack, the bowl types and the plastic one. 

RM7++

RM24++ for 4 packs (I think)




So anyway I got myself the bowl type. Easier and cheaper. 


First you need to use boiling water and pour into the bowl and let it sits for 5 minutes or something. Then drain the water by poking the hole on top of the container. 


Then pour the sauce and the cheese powder. It is so cute with the pink and white packaging LOL.. 


So the sauce looks kinda the same with the original one. The cheese powder looks like it have some green flacks in it. 


So mix both the packet into the ramen. If you notice that, the ramen have kinda spaghetti shape unlike the normal round ramen, It even thicker  than the normal ramen. 

So anyway, by far this is my favourite ramen noodle. It is not spicy compare to the original samyang. It is so creamy and kinda have spicy kicks on it. Compare to the original this one have mild spiciness. I actually enjoy eating this one.

Overall, I just hope this variety will be in the regular variety as it really make me coming back for it.

So have you tasted this samyang variety? What do you think? Did you enjoy it like I did?


~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...