Makeup Review : Facial Mask (Watson) - Cucumber, Aloe Vera and Lycopene Juice Extract


I just love using face mask. It make my skin more moisturize and using aloe vera one just sooth my sunburn. Anyway, I just saw this cute face mask from Watson I just need to get it. So it have a lot of variety and I pick three cucumber, aloe vera and lycopene. 


It is interesting the mask is accompanied with the plastic face that suppose to make it moist and without drying. 

Refreshing & Moisturising Facial Mask with Cucumber Extract




They said:
The mask is specially formulated with Cucumber Extract and Hydrolysed Proteins which help invigorate and replenish skin nutrients. The delicately made mask helps refresh and make your skin more supple.


Radiant & Moisturising Facial Mask with Aloe Vera juice


They said :

The mask is specially formulated with Aloe Vera Juice and Vitamin C to naturally brighten up and moisturise your skin. The delicately made mask helps nuture fairer and more radiant skin. 

Energising & Moisturising Facial Mask with Lycopene Extract




They said :

The mask is specially formulated with Lycopene and Ginkgo Extracts. Lycopene, which is extracted from tomatoes, is rich in antioxidant properties to help revitalise and protect your skin from free radicals. The delicately made mask helps energise skin for a silky smooth texture. 
Overall, all three face mask is so moisturize and make my skin refresh. The Aloe Vera one sooth my sunburn. I really love the plastic with the mask as it really make the face mask moist. I love this face mask and I would repurchase. 

Pros:
- moisturize
- refresh
- sooth sunburn
- nice concept to avoid mask drying

Cons:
- None

Repurchase?
- Yes please

~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...