Makeup Review : Dandruff Treatment Shampoo (Selsun Blue)


I have severe dandruff problem. Sometimes regular dandruff shampoo doesn't work so I try this Selsun Blue that is more expensive and stronger than normal shampoo. The price is around RM2X. It have three types and I usually take the 2 in 1 version that also have conditioner. 



Well for the price this shampoo is actually work. Well it doesn't stop the dandruff completely but it reduce the dandruff and stop the itchy head. I love it but because if the price, sometimes I just revert back to my old shampoo :P.

Pros:
- reduce the dandruff
- reduce the itchiness 

Cons:
- really expensive o.O

Repurchase?
- yes, I bought it from times to times. 

~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...