Makeup Review : Biore UV Aqua Rich Whitening Essence SPF 50+ (Biore)


After I finish up my sunblock, I wanted to try other sunblock. So I bought this one from Biore. I bought it with the price RM35.95 at Sasa.




Suitable for face application, Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Whitening Cream SPF 50+ PA+++ is formulated with natural Chamomile extracts to suppress melanin production and prevent age spots due to sun exposure for fairer, radiant skin. Contains Hyaluronic Acid and Mix Citrus Essence as moisturising ingredients to leave skin looking healthy with a rich, moisture feeling. Its texture is non-sticky and non-greasy. It works as a smooth makeup base to prepare skin for makeup regimen.

33g

Source: Kao


It have this tube type. It have this long nozzel that looks hygienic. 


So this is the texture of the sunblock. It have thick texture with white colour. After blended it feels lightweight with no sticky feeling. It just like without using any product at my face. I love it. :D.

With the word whitening essence, it make me think it gonna lighten my skin, but I think my face still the same. However this sunblock is suitable for makeup base. :D


Pros:
- lightweight
-no greasy and oily feeling
- high SPF
- no colour after blended

Cons:
- Kinda pricey. 
- no whitening effect

Repurchase?
- No. I want to try other sunblock :D


Biore UV Aqua Rich Whitening Essence SPF 50+ - click here
Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery BB SPF 50+ PA+++ - click here

~Kei~

Comments

ieyra h. said…
I'd recommend sunscreen from Bio-essence! It's nice and affordable! <3
kei said…
@ieyra h.: Thanks for the recommendations. I gonna try it after I finish this one :D

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...