Makeup Review : Frozen Snow White Pride Up (Peripera)


This is gonna be a late post. But finally I get my hands on the Frozen Limited Edition. So this post on the compact powder. 


They said :
Skin feeling lifeless and dull? Use the Snow White Pride Up to feel fresh and alive all day long.
Source : Clio


This pact have two types #1 - Milky Peach and #2 - Milky Vanilla. 
Mine is #1 - Milky Peach. 

                                




I love it. It have a cute design. I love the Olaf on the pact. Kinda make me feels bad using it LOL. The compact is kinda too white for my skin but it managed to blend well and make my face matte. It also stay for a long time. If I'm only using pact alone, it kinda sheer but with foundation and I use it as setting powder it make my face matte. 


I love it. I'm so gonna buy this even with no Frozen printed. 

Pros:
- make my face matte
- good as setting powder
- long staying power

Cons:
- kinda sheer
- pricey

Repurchase?
- Yes!!
~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...