Makeup Review : Hand Cream (Kiss Me)
I got this for free when buying the kiss me smooth cover powder (review here).
A long-selling product for 35 years!
Powerful skin care for rough and chapped hands.
- Medicated(quasi drug)
- Vitamin E derived (Tocopherol Acetate)
- Improves blood circulation.
- Works as a sterilizer.
- Keeps the hands moist for at least 6 hours.
- Makes the skin moist and supple without feeling sticky.
* Instead of covering the skin with oil-based films, it permeates the skin and acts on the stratum corneum.
Directions for use
- Thoroughly rub the cream in, messaging the hands after wetting your hands, after a shower, or before going to bed.
* The odor disappears 2 to 3 minutes after application.
Source : kissmecosmetics
At first I used without wetting my hands. It so dry and have a strong odor. After reading the instructions carefully, I just notice that I need to wetting my hands. After wash my hands I try again, and it feels really moisturizing but then too sticky that I have to dry my hands. The smell is too strong and it took couple of minutes for the odor to disappear.
After my hands have dried and the smell have been disappear, my hands feel really moisturize. It really suitable for a chapped hands.
- moisturizing for a long time
- it a hassle to wet my hands
- strong medicated smell
- took a long time to dry
- Maybe, but I can't find this hand cream for sell at Malaysia.