Makeup Review : Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick (Revlon)


I got this lipstick for free for buying Revlon products. It is free so I can't choose the shade LOL.. 


They said :
This velvety soft formula with moisturizing shea butter and aloe is food-proof and doesn’t quit. Available in 20 suede shades. Apply once and go.
Source : Revlon



So I got myself shade number 70. This lipstick line have a lot of colour. I just love lipstick with a lot of variety. Anyway this shade is kinda dark pink that go towards to almost purple colour. 


So what I think about this lipstick. This lipstick is smooth and moisturizing. However it does not last when I'm having meals. However this shade it too much like my lips colour. Seems like I'm not wearing and lipstick LOL.. 

Anyway, I love the smoothness of this lipstick. I probably will love it more if it in another shade. 

Pros:
- smooth
- moisturizing
- have a lot of variety of colours

Cons:
- this shade is not suitable for me

Repurchase?
- Probably but not in this shade 



~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...