Makeup Review : Extra White Firming Body Serum (Nivea)


I got this for sample the other day. 

They said :
In just 14 days, you can get fairer and firmer skin with NIVEA Extra White Firming Body Serum with SPF33. With 95% Pure Vitamin C and Q10, you can have long-lasting whiter, firmer and smoother skin.  
Benefits:   
- Contains Super Fruit Camu Camu extracts and Vitamin C with 95% Purity for radiant and whiter skin tone all over the body. 
- The firming ingredient Q10 effectively firms skin and restores its elasticity. 
- Its light, non-sticky formula, instantly penetrating into the skin, helps whiten and repair 10 signs of dull damaged skin. 
- Protects your skin against the darkening effects of UVA1/UVA2/UVB rays.

Source : 11street


So this products claims to be whitening and firming your skin. Well I haven't used it frequently but it make my skin moisturizes and probably make my skin whiter. It doesn't make any big changes to my skin.

Overall, I do like that it moisturizes my skin and not sticky at all. 

Pros:
- moisturizes
- not sticky

Cons:
- None

Repurchase?
- Yes probably.

Maybe if I used this lotion more frequently, it could make a huge different to my skin. So I guess it depends on people. So have you tried it? What do you think? Does it make your skin more whiter and firming? Let us know below!!



~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...