Contact Lens Review : Alluring Eyes 1 Day - Magnetic Grey (Freshkon)

I bought this one day contact lens from Alluring Eyes series


They say:
Brilliantly conceptualized, beautifully designed Alluring Eyes cosmetic contact lenses are the easiest route to bigger, brighter eyes in an instant. Enhanced your natural beauty and confidence with FreshKon® Alluring Eyes.
Source : Freshkon


The price is around RM 68 or something for one box. This series have three colours that are Mystical Black, Winsome Brown and Magnetic Grey. I got the Magnetic Grey.

UPDATE : There are new range Majestic Brown it is deeper brown color


Each box contains 5 pairs. 


This lens have 14.2mm diameter and 8.5mm base curve. Overall this lens is suitable for my eyes. It does not make my eyes drying or move around. It have dark outer rims for making the eyes bigger



So this color does not make a huge different to my eyes. It looks the same with my eyes just bigger and brighter. In terms of color this lens is suitable when I have some formal event to attend and this color is not suitable when I want to go for outdoor and having picture taken LOL.. 

Overall, this lens is comfortable for me. I just love the 1 day lens because sometimes I just need to use contact lens for that one day and having to open a monthly one is kinda wasteful. Using a one day lens also hassle free as I don't need to buy multi purpose solution or need to clean the lens after use. I just need to toss it out. I usually use this when I have an event that I'm sure I will be too tired to clean it off the end of the day. 

Pros:
- hassle free
- comfortable
- color suitable for formal event

Cons:
- expensive

Repurchase?
- Maybe not in this color

~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...