Makeup Review : Tencel Refining Facial Mask - Apple (Watson)


I bought this at Watson, the price is RM6.90. 

They said ;
Description 
-  Made in Korea
-  Contains 21 ml of essence
-  Contains Hyaluronic Acid to form a moisture protective layer and prevent moisture loss
-  With Vitamin B5 to make skin more moisturised, softer and more elastic
-  Made with high affinity TENCEL Mask Sheet fits well on face contours, create a silky and delicate feeling
-  Apple Extract contains Phytochemicals and a rich source of Vitamins to help clean and purify skin 
Usage 
-  Gently place mask onto your face after cleansing. Leave for 15-20 minutes. Gently massage remaining essence into the skin. Use 2-3 times per week for optimal results. 
Source : watson 

I love this mask. It have amazing apple smell. After using this mask. My face feels moisturize and refresh. 


I love the face mask as it fit really well with face. This is the first time I'm using face mask that fit my face.

Pros:
- moisturize
- refresh
- cheap
- face mask fit my face
- have a great apple smell

Cons:
- None

Repurchase?
- Yes

So have you tried this mask? What do you think? I love the smell and it is kinda cheap. 

~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...