Makeup Review : Tencel Refining Facial Mask - Apple (Watson)
I bought this at Watson, the price is RM6.90.
They said ;
- Made in Korea
- Contains 21 ml of essence
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid to form a moisture protective layer and prevent moisture loss
- With Vitamin B5 to make skin more moisturised, softer and more elastic
- Made with high affinity TENCEL Mask Sheet fits well on face contours, create a silky and delicate feeling
- Apple Extract contains Phytochemicals and a rich source of Vitamins to help clean and purify skin
- Gently place mask onto your face after cleansing. Leave for 15-20 minutes. Gently massage remaining essence into the skin. Use 2-3 times per week for optimal results.
Source : watson
I love this mask. It have amazing apple smell. After using this mask. My face feels moustrize and refresh.
I love the face mask as it fit really well with face. This is the first time I'm using face mask that fit my face.
- face mask fit my face
- have a great apple smell
So have you tried this mask? What do you think? I love the smell and it is kinda cheap.