Makeup Review : Lovely ME:EX Mini Pet Perfume Hand Cream (The Face Shop)


Hand cream from The Face Shop. I'm not hand cream person but when I see this hand cream I just melted. It is so cute :3 . I bought it at discounted price around RM16.05.


It have 4 different smells and I bougt the Baby Powder one. It smell like baby powder LOL. I want the White Floral but it have sold out,


It have description at the bottom pot. 


First of all, in terms of hygienic, it is a pot hand cream so it not that hygienic. it have white colour texture. It is moisturizing and  smells good. I love applying the hand cream. I think I become hand cream junkie haha. 

In terms of design, it is so cute when putting it at my desk. When this stuff is finish I'm going to use the container LOL. 

Pros:
- have a cute design / container
- moisturizing 

Cons:
- kinda expensive for a hand cream

Repurchase?
- Yes, I want the other type.



~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...