Makeup Review : Eye Make-up Remover Lotion (IN2IT)


This is the first makeup remover that I had bought. This is eye makeup remover. The price is relatively cheap. 


The picture above shows the experiment. It doesn't remove completely the makeup in the first and second swipe. After the full swipe it have completely remove the eye makeup.

Overall it remove the makeup completely. However I doesn't like the feel at the cream at my eyes. It feels yuck :P. Anyway. This makeup remover have ended into "I wish I haven't bought this stuff" box. 

Pros:
- efficiently remove eye makeup
- cheap

Cons:
- I hate the cream at my eyes. 

Repurchase?
- No


~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...