Goodbye 2014..

Goodbye 2014...
I can't even said that I have a great year. 2014 is the year that makes me regrets about thing I have done. I wish I can go back time and said to myself in the past.. "STOP!! Don't further study.. You will regrets it!!" 

This is one thing that I can't think any silver lining. Maybe that I learn the harsh world and true colours of people. I want to go back and find a job. At least I will learn the new harsh world and get money. :P 

Too many bad thing happen in 2014 just make me tired. Therefore I wish 2015 will have more good thing. Well I'm gonna be 25 in couple of days. Hope to be more things to look forward to.. 

~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...