Makeup review : Precious Mineral BB Cream (Etude House)


I got this bb cream sample from etude house.. Thank you Etude.. 


Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit is an all-day pearly bright skin BB Cream that perfectly glides onto skin, providing clear and bright complexion with a smooth, cotton-like powdery finish for flawless skin.
Source : amazon


This BB Cream is actually quite good. It have a great coverage and make my skin more brighter. It even out my skin tone and it last a long time. Well not the whole day but it does not make my face cakey.  Overall I love it and I might buy the full size product :D

Pros:
- not cakey
- even out my skin tone

Cons:
- pricey

Repurchase?
- Yes

~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...