Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)


So this review is about the 1 Day Acuvue Define in Vivid Style

They said :
Inspired by your natural iris, 1 • DAY ACUVUE® DEFINE™ with LACREON® provides a high standard of beauty to give you the natural radiance you seek. The sophisticated pattern adds natural texture to create depth to the iris while its varying translucency blends in with the iris to highlight depth, which provides an illusion of bigger, sparkling eyes.
Source : Acuvue


The Vivid Style have a brown limbal ring. It suppose to enhance the eyes not changing the eye colours. 


This is the comparison between these three types of lenses.


The lenses have a 14.22mm diameter and 8.5mm base curve. The base curve is bigger than what I used to wear. 


It have a brown pattern. It looks nice. But I don't think it will make any differences at my dark brown eyes. 


So this lenses looks natural at my eyes. It is suitable to use in professional event. However it does make my eyes sparkle than normal. I love it. 


So the above picture is with and without lenses. The lenses make eyes bigger and sparkle LOL. I love the effects on my eyes. But as I said it in my previous post on the 1 Day Acuvue Define - Natural Shine this lenses kinda move at my eyes. This is maybe because of  the base curve is bigger than what I used to wear. 

Overall, I love the effects on my eyes but it is not suitable with my eyes. 

Pros:
- make my eyes bigger 
- doesn't drying

Cons:
- base curve is bigger than what I used to wear
- expensive

Repurchase?
- No. It is not suitable for me

So have you tried this? What do you think?

1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style - click here
1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style - click here
1 Day Acuvue Define - Natural Shine - click here

~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...