Makeup Review : Anti-Blemish Smooth Facial Foam (Biore)


Clears blemishes and blackheads. It contains micro crushable beads that effectively remove blemishes and blackheads for smooth & bright skin. Its antibacterial formula helps to eliminate acne-causing bacteria. Enriched with Deep Sea Mineral to nourish your skin.

100g

Source: Kao

This is the anti-blemish facial foam. 
I bought it around RM15++? Eh wait this is free gift when I bought other Biore products.


LOL this picture was taken when this product is almost out.


So this is the texture of the products. I cut out the remaining tube and taken out this much when I thought this product have finish. Seriously try to cut out the tube before dispose it. You will be shocked how much product still in there!!

This product have a small micro beads that I really love. It make my face feels fresh and oil free.



So this is for blemish prone skin. It say that it will clear and refreshed the skin. Well my skin feels refreshed each time I use it. I love it :D

Pros:
- cheap
- make my face feels refresh.
- have microbeads

Cons:
- Nothing

Repurchase?
- Yes!!
~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...