Makeup Review : Photoready Primer (Revlon)


I bought this primer for my engagement day. LOL I try to make my makeup last longer and to minimise the appearance of the pores. So finally I decided to get this primer from Revlon


This primer have two types. 001 for the normal one and 002 for people who have reddish mark. It have pinkish shade. I got myself 002. The price is around RM50.00+-. I forgot how much LOL. 

Try Revlon PhotoReady™ Perfecting Primer to soften skin, reduce the appearance of pores and fine lines, smooth skin texture, and tone. Our award-winning, lightweight primer smoothes and softens skin to create the perfect canvas.

Soource: Revlon


This primer is in glass container with a pump. The pump is really good in distribute enough product. I only use one pump that cover my entire face. I have love hate with glass container. It look expensive and elegant but it is heavy and not handy for travelling.


So this is the product after I dispense a lot. When I first pump out the product I only got an oily product. After I pump a lot, finally the product have been dispense correctly. So the above is the picture after blended. It have pink white product and kinda disappear after blended.

So what I think about this primer? I have used everyday and it is actually make my makeup last longer and cover my pores!! It make my foundation look clean and neat. It also long lasting. At the end of the day, my makeup still standing. However there are some occasion that my face too oily and sweating that make my makeup dissappear. LOL

Overall, this is the primer that works well with my oily skin. 

Pros:
- make makeup last longer
- cover the pores
- the pump dispense appropriate amount of product

Cons:
- expensive
- glass container is heavy and not handy for travelling

Repurchase?
-Maybe not. I want to try other product. 

~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...