Makeup Review : Wonder Pore Kit (Etude House)

I got this Wonder Pore Kit. Thank you Etude House,


This kit contains a cleanser and a toner. 


Wonder Pore Freshner




They said :

What it is  
7-in-1 total pore solution freshener for intensive pore care.
Made of Anti Pore-Dex Complex & Astringentlex: For tightening up pores effectively
What it does
- Total pore solution: effectively cleans the inside and outside of pores with its special peppermint extract.
- This Freshner balances pH levels, makes skin pure like baby skin, and prevents skin troubles caused by pH imbalance.
- 7-in-1 Solution: Deep cleansing, sebum control, pH4.5 care, tightening pores, for clear skin, giving elasticity, moisturizing
- Harmless ingredients: WITHOUT mineral oil, fragrance, coloring, talc, animal ingredients, silicone oil 
How to apply
- Dispense a sufficient amount onto the side of cotton pad after cleansing in the morning and evening.
- Liberally apply freshener to face.
- Massage in a circular motion. 
Caution
1. For external use only.
2. Avoid contact with eyes.
3. Keep out of reach of children.
4. Discontinue use if signs of irritation and/or rash appear.

Source : Etude House

I actually love this toner. Before this all toner kinda the same for me but this toner really suitable for my oily skin. It make my skin refresh and cleaner than just washing. I love the fact the I can use it as a face mist. 

Overall I love this.

Wonder Pore Deep Foaming Cleanser



They said :
This foam cleanser deep cleanses pores and its impurities with blue beads that
effectively remove accumulated sebum on skin.
Source : Etude House

I love this face wash as it make my skin fresh and clean. I can feel that my skin is oily free. 

Pros:
- I love both toner and face wash
- it make my skin fresh and oily free

Cons:
- It is a bit pricey than what I used to buy

Repurchase?
- Yes please. 

~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...