Makeup Review : Facial Foam Pure Mild (Biore)


I almost finish using this one. This is Biore facial foam in pure mild.


Gently cleanses and moisturizes the skin. It thoroughly removes oil & impurities at the T-zone area while leaving essential skin moisture around the delicate U-zone. Formulated with Natural Rice extract to soften & lighten skin, revealing pure & even more supple skin. The perfect moisture balanced skin formula. For normal skin.
100g

Source: Kao

Price is around RM15+-. I forgot how much LOL.


This mild type is suitable for normal to combination skin.


So this is the texture. It have a simple white colour and without any micro beads. I have an oily skin so this facial wash, make my skin moisturizes and no oily residues. I love it but I prefer facial wash that have micro beads on them. 

Pros:
- moisturize and foamy
- suitable for oily skin, dry and combination

Cons:
- no micro beads 

Repurchase?
-No. I love the one that have micro beads. 





~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...