I Miss You..

Now is 1.00 AM, still waiting for you to call me. It becoming a routine that I think will be forgotten soon if this keeps up. Will you call me? Will I wait you till I cry to bed again. Will I have another sleepless night worrying about you again? I'm tired of fighting, arguing and hearing stupid voice-mail.. When the last time that we have a decent talk? I'm tired of messaging you with "I'm going somewhere", "I'm tired" reply. Do you even know what is going on with my life?

I want thing to be what it used to be..


~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...