what is love???

Love Quote
"Love can't express in just words its a kind of feeling, so feel it..... and love it......"

"You never know what love is until it breaks your HEART"

"I am good, but not an Angel. I do sin, but not a Devil. I am pretty, but not beautiful. I have friends, but I am not the Peacemaker. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to LOVE."

"ON silent night when friends are few,
I close my eyes and think of you. A silent night. A silent tear. A silent wish That you were here."

"If I had a crayon i'd draw you and if i had some paper i'd write how much i love you
but some how no matter how hard i try my drawing seems to be a lie
I can't make that crayon drawing as cute as you and i can't find a word to describe my love for you
I am scared that you'll reject me, I am scared that you'll leave of all the lies you' told me
I still believed you still held that key to my heart"


"if i told you that i loved you would you feel the same, would you dare to to give me the key to your heart or are you scared of falling once again except my heart is already shattering and i need you to glue it together except for one piece which i give to you as a token of my gratitude treasure it my friend for i have nothing more to give. "

"You can fall from the sky.
You can fall from a tree.
But the best way to fall.
Is in love with me."

"When i saw you i was afraid to talk to you...
when i talked to you i was afraid to hold you...
When i hold you i was afraid to love you
Now that i love you im afraid to lose you."

"If I am willing to fall in love with you, are you willing to catch me?"

(credits http://www.sheetudeep.com.html )

sebenarnye bkn nk jadi jiwang ke ape...
just that bile aq tgk status member2 aq kat fb mostly citer psl cinta... then tetibe aq teringat kat satu forum nie yg membincangkan what is love?? byk antara mereka berdebat tentang cinta dan antara isu yg didebatkan agak menarik dibaca haha....

tpi bagi aq cinta itu sebenarnya terdiri dlm byk bentuk.....
cinta bkn sahaja terhadap sesorang yg istimewa... cinta itu juga adalah cinta terhadap keluarga .. cinta terhadap Agama.. cinta terhadap alam sekitar.. cinta terhadap binatang2 lain... dan mungkin cinta kepada harta benda...

aq ader gak terbaca satu quote nie " love is giving the power to someone to destroy us but believe that they would'nt"
my fav quote off all...

maka bgi aq cinta yg pling kuat dan berkekalan adalah cinta terhadap keluarga dan Agama... cinta terhadap seorang yg tidak mempunyai ape2 ikatan dgn kite bkn nye x berkekalan.. just that kita pasti ker.. org itu is THE ONE untuk kite.. ada ke patut kite korban kan segalanye demi die... pepatah member aq yg plg best " even kapal terbang kat langit tue pn owg leh rampas nie kan pulak bf/gf yg x de pape ikatan..."
kepada mereka yg berjaya jumpa THE ONE smpai ke jinjang pelamin tahniah diucapkan xD
igtlah jodoh tue di tgh ALLAH xD

PEACE ^o^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...