Makeup Review : Color Match Shield CC Cream - Anti Redness (Za)


Hi there. I just finished using this CC Cream from Za. It suppose to color correct the skin. 


So this CC Cream have two types anti redness with green tint cream and anti dullness with purple tint cream,

They said :

New generation CC cream that realizes multi-protection
+ anti-dullness/neutralise redness in just 1 application!
creates even skin tone with bright healthy glow.

Souce : Za Cosmetics

Anti - Dullness


For those who have
dullness concerns,
purple cream can bright
up the dull and yellowish
skin tone.For those who have
dullness concerns,
purple cream can bright
up the dull and yellowish
skin tone.
Anti - Redness

For those who have
redness concerns,
green cream is effective
in neutralising both
Partial and overall skin
redness.


So I get myself anti redness as I have redness around my nose and pimples LOL..


So this cream have green tint texture. When blended it become more skin color. It managed to cover the redness and brighten my skin. It is kinda a light coverage but I usually use my two cake after this cream. The staying power just average. I have an oily skin so it only give matte finish around 3 - 4 hours then my skin started to become oily. 

Overall, I love that this cc cream managed to make my skin matte and cover all the redness. The price is not that expensive around RM30++.

Pros:
- make my skin matte
- cover and correct my skin tone
suitable with people who have redness on the skin

Cons:
- not very lasting for oily skin

Repurchase?
- Yes, but it is hard to find Za product in my store right now. I don't know why.




~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...